Marketing Your Home
Marketing Your Home to Sell Fast for Top Dollar
Listing your property on the multiple listing service is a start, but really it’s the bare minimum. If you want to get top dollar, exposure is the name of the game. Your agent should be marketing your home with all of the following:
- Book 4k Professional Photography
- Drone Aerial Photos
- Stage the home or plan virtual staging
- Create Virtual Tours for buyers who will be shopping online
- Decide on video marketing and distribution
- Collateral Material design (EDDM mailings, flyers, and buyers presentations)
- Decide on custom websites and/ or landing page
- Strategize for Social Media Marketing on Facebook & Instagram by targeting buyers looking at similar homes, defining most likely buyer audiences and traffic funnels.
- Build Bing and Google Ads marketing channels targeting buyers who have recently qualified for a mortgage and are looking at homes in the surrounding 50 miles.
- Write comprehensive multiple listing service descriptions and supplements.
- Syndication plans to market your home locally and abroad
- Featured the listing on advertising platforms like Real-ativity, Zillow, Trulia & Realtor.com
- Email marketing to the entire South Florida Brokerage community
- Plan Broker’s opens
- Plan public open houses
Download Real-ativiy’s Get Your Home Ready to Sell Checklist before you launch the marketing campaign for your home. This will ensure that your home shows in its best possible light to make a great first impression on potential buyers.