The Ridge is an intimate waterfront 55+ community of 2 and 3-story attached townhomes (classified as condos). It is situated in Ocean Ridge, a small beachfront town east of Boynton Beach. Nestled among green parks, nature reserves, and the Intercoastal Waterway, it is a hidden refuge from all of South Florida's excitement. Residents enjoy sitting on the waterfront dock and watching the boats go by. 8 of the 10 homes are 2 stories, and the others are 3 stories, complete with large balconies overlooking the Intercoastal. All units contain 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and have in-unit laundry/storage. Best of all, each unit has it's own private backyard space, which is highly rare this close to the ocean. The community is managed by Ridge Homes Condominium, Inc., which provides maintenance of the grounds, assigned parking for 1 vehicle, and access to the community pool/picnic area. Please note that the community does not allow pets. One annual lease is permitted after the first year of ownership. Once across the bridge to the mainland, popular hubs such as Downtown Delray, and Boynton's growing downtown are under 15 minutes away. For commuting, both I-95 and the Tri-Rail station are under 5 miles.
Find The Ridge west of Hwy A1A, approximately .5 miles north of E Ocean Ave. (MAP)
- Ridge Homes Condominium, Inc.
- Dues range from approximately $515 to $646 per month
- Maintenance fee includes common areas, recreational facilities, exterior/roof maintenance, parking, exterior building insurance, pest control, lawn care, trash removal, water, sewer
- Application Fee: $100 to $150
- Association interview required for buyer approval
- 55+ Community
- No pets
- No leasing during the first 12 months of ownership
- 1 Lease permitted annually | 10 Month minimum term
- 1 Assigned parking space per unit | Guest parking highly limited
- Passenger vehicles only