Inlet Plaza is a waterfront 55+ building located in Ocean Ridge, on the A1A east of Boynton Beach. A true hidden gem, it offers easy access to the mainland, while also being nestled into a quiet section of beachfront paradise. The grounds are well-manicured, and the building is beautifully maintained. All of the building's 29 condos feature large open balconies, providing stunning panoramic sunrise ocean views. Residents enjoy the convenience of covered garage parking, with elevators leading directly to their floor. Almost all units have been fully updated with open floor plans and all of the modern bells and whistles, with plenty of natural light, high-impact glass, and storage space. The community is managed by Inlet Plaza Condominium, Inc., which provides a beautiful pool and oceanfront patio, fitness center, private beach access, and more. Please note that the community is pet-free, and does not allow leasing in order to prevent corporate ownership. Covered parking is provided for 1 passenger vehicle, but guest parking is available for an additional vehicle. Unlike most areas on the A1A, Inlet Plaza is surrounded by parks and nature preserves such as Ocean Inlet Park and Ocean Ridge Hammock Park. For commuting, both I-95 and the Tri-Rail station are under 5 miles away.
Find Inlet Plaza Condominium just south of Ocean Inlet Park, east of the intersection of Hwy A1A and Island Dr. (MAP)
- Inlet Plaza Condominium, Inc.
- Dues range from approximately $1,083 to $1,522 per month
- Maintenance fee includes cable, common areas, recreational facilities, exterior building insurance, exterior/roof maintenance, lawn care, security, management fees, parking, pest control, sewer, water, trash removal
- Application Fee: $100
- Association interview required for buyer approval
- 55+ Community
- No pets allowed
- No leasing
- 1 Assigned parking space per unit | Guest parking available for additional vehicle
- Passenger vehicles only