Cloverfield is a 55 and over community of 62 single family homes built between 1980 and 1988 with a ranch architectural design. Homes feature floorplans ranging from 2,150 to 2,918 total square feet with two to four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a two-car garage. Common home features include cathedral ceilings, spacious kitchens with ample cupboard space, living areas flooded in natural light, master suites with walk-in closets, and screen-enclosed patios. Cloverfield is a pet-friendly community but residences do not offer fenced-in yards. Annual leasing is permitted after 18 months of ownership. Amenities include a clubhouse and a community swimming pool. Located in West Boca Raton just east of the Turnpike near Town Center at Boca Raton.
Find Cloverfield just east of the Turnpike off of Palmetto Park Rd. (MAP)
- Cloverfield Homeowners Association
- 7746 Cloverfield Circle; Boca Raton, FL 33433
- Dues are approx. $240 per month
- The maintenance fee includes basic cable with HBO, lawn care, exterior painting, pressure washing the roof, common areas, recreational facilities, and reserve funds.
- Capital Contribution of $1,500 due at closing
- Application Fee = $250
- Association interview required for buyer approval.
- 55+ community
- Leasing is permitted for a minimum term of one year after 18 months of ownership.
- No commercial vehicles over 1/2 ton capacity, boats, trailers, recreational vehicles, campers, ATVs, or motorcycles.
Business names are clickable
- Winn-Dixie -https://www.winndixie.com/
- The Grove Kosher Market
- Howard's Market & Catering Co
- Red Apple Farmers Market
- Easy Meats Butcher Shop
- Star Wine & Spirits
- Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming
- The Home Depot
- Boca Pharmacy & Home Health Center
- Barnes & Noble
- Home Goods
- Best Buy
- Town Center at Boca Raton