Aug. 6 – 9 | Weekend Happenings
August 6 - 9 | 2021 | Southeast Florida
Each week, here under our Insights tab, find Real-ativity.com's Weekend Happenings! Southeast FL is known for its beautiful nature, cultural diversity, endless summer days, locally owned businesses, non-profits, and charities paired with a community full of warm, friendly, unique, and interesting people. National, state, county, and city parks are top-notch, offering adventures around every turn. There is something for everyone, whether it be by road bike, foot, seaplane, charter boat, horseback, train, trolly, car, golf cart, skate, or any other transportation, there are miles and miles to explore. Southeast Florida biodiversity is unique, offering freshwater, brackish, and saltwater species of plants and animals, making for some of the most interesting nature sightings, wild experiences, fishing, snorkeling, diving, and boating in the world. Local parks feature fun outdoor events, nature centers, boardwalks, trails, fitness courses, recreation facilities for all of the sports, and more! Additionally, Palm Beach County and surrounding areas showcase phenomenal local businesses, there are art galleries, theaters, comedy clubs, top-rated dining, breweries, world-class shopping, museums rich with history, libraries, botanical gardens, nature preserves, and so much more.
There is so much to do! With all of the options, we narrow it down for you - and also offer unusual, new, off-the-beaten-path events, for those who want to expand their paradigms and try something new. From a funky fresh music scene to the latest Sunday Funday brunch spot, Real-ativity.com's Weekly Weekend Happenings has got you covered! This is the place to be!
Would you like to have your event featured on our 2021 Weekend Happenings?
In the know of unique, interesting, fun, or unusual events that are hard to find?
Drop us an email.
Madeline@Real-ativity.com | Check us out on all the social media channels!
Friday | Aug. 6
Beer & Bingo | 6 - 8 pm
Palm Beach Beer Tastings | 6:30 pm
- Banter Restaurant| MAP | West Palm Beach
- Tickets | Enjoy local craft beer flights from Steam Horse Brewing paired with delicious appetizers
First Friday Art Walk | 7 - 9 pm
Comedian Ryan Niemiller | Fri. & Sat. | 7 pm & 9 pm
- Boca Black Box | MAP | Boca Raton
- 3rd place from America's Got Talent Season 14, Ryan Niemiller began his comedy career in Los Angeles. According to his website, "Despite being born with a disability in both arms, Ryan Niemiller, the self-proclaimed "Cripple Threat of Comedy" shares his views of the world from the perspective of the handicapped." Tickets
We Will Rock You | Fri. 8 pm | Sat. 8 pm | Sun. 2 pm
Back-to-School Supplies Drive | Fri. & Sat. 11 am to 3 pm
- Palm Beach Outlets | MAP |West Palm Beach
- Items needed: backpacks, lunch boxes, crayons, markers, pencils, glue sticks, art supplies, copy paper reams, and wipes, among other school supplies
- Drop donations at the Food Pavilion
- Donations are for Connections Education Center and the Connections High School Vocational Program - a 501(c)(3) nonprofit education center for children on the Autism Spectrum or related disabilities
- Also: Tax Freek Shopping Week until Monday, Aug. 9
West Palm Beach Antiques Festival | Fri. 12 pm - 5 pm | Sat. 9 am - 5 pm | Sun. 10 am - 4:30 pm
- Expo Center at the South Florida Fairgrounds | MAP | West Palm Beach
Saturday | Aug. 7
Sunrise Yoga | 6:30 am - 7:30 am
Family Saturdays: Kid's Corner, Sea Turtle Fun | 10 am - 11:30 am
- The Cultural Council for Palm Beach County | MAP | Lake Worth
- Staff from the Loggerhead MarineLife Center host an educational presentation on sea turtles.
- Bring towels or mats, the event will take place immediately behind the Cultural Council building on L Street in the outdoor project space
Remarkable Reptiles | 1 & 2 pm
Live music | The People Upstairs | 8 - 11:30 pm
Sunday | Aug. 8
Musical Arts in the Park | Dancing, music, hula hooping | 4 pm
- Bryant Park Amphitheater | MAP | Lake Worth
The 2021 Lei Me Luau | 2 - 7 pm
Iranian Music Performance with Reza Felsoofi | 3 - 4 pm
Monday | Aug. 9
Summer Tales Storytime for Families with Children up to 5 - 10 am
Biscuit Jam ft. Captain Reese | 7 - 9 pm
- The Funky Biscuit | MAP | Boca Raton