Whitehall is a small waterfront 55+ community nestled in the heart of Tequesta. Constructed in the mid-60s, it is a two-story condo building containing 33 total homes. It sits on a large green lawn which overlooks the community docks, and gives sprawling views of the Loxahatchee River. The building utilizes outdoor walkways and does not contain elevators. Units are 750sqft, and contain 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, impact glass, and large screened balconies or patios. The community is managed by Whitehall Association Inc., which provides cable, maintenance, common laundry facilities, extra storage lockers, and a clubhouse/pool. The docks have room for 12 boats up to 30ft, and boat slips are provided on a first come, first serve basis for $150/year. The association does not allow pets. See below for a full list of restrictions. Tequesta is on the northern edge of Palm Beach County, nestled among multiple hubs for outdoor recreation, golf, and beachfront activity (Jupiter Beach Park, Jonathan Dickinson State Park), Commuting is simple, with both I-95 and the Florida Turnpike 5 miles away.
Find Whitehall on the west bank of the Loxahatchee River, directly south of Tequesta Dr. Entrance via Point Dr. (MAP)
- Whitehall Association Inc.
- Dues are approximately $620 per month / $1,333 for double units
- Maintenance fee includes cable, common areas, pest control, reserve funds, exterior/roof maintenance, lawn care, building insurance, water, sewer, trash removal,
- Application Fee: $100
- Association interview required for buyer approval
- 55+ Community
- 12 Boat slips | First come, first serve basis | 1 Slip per owner | 30ft limit with no tower/flying bridge | $150/year | Ocean access
- No pets allowed
- Leasing permitted | Restrictions may apply
- One assigned parking space provided | Guest parking available
- Passenger automobiles, vans, and SUVs only | No trucks | No motorcycles | No trailers