Sandalfoot South is a 55 and over community comprised of three sections that are managed by their own independent condo association. The community includes 305 condominiums housed in two-story buildings with external catwalks and three-story buildings with elevators. Floorplans range from 518 square foot studios to 955 square foot units with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. While the community was constructed in 1973, many condos boast updated kitchens and bathrooms. Select units offer a utility closet with a washer/dryer and a tranquil lake view. All three associations prohibit pets. Seasonal leasing is allowed between December and April for three to four month terms. Residents enjoy well-maintained grounds with lots of open green space, a clubhouse, a community pool, and a barbeque area. Great West Boca Raton location for outdoor enthusiasts with proximity to a number of breathtaking nature preserves including Saw Palmetto Natural Area, Helene Klein Pineland Preserve, and Kristin Jacobs Natural Area at Hillsboro Pineland.
Find Sandalfoot South just south of SW 18th Ave and east of US-441 . (MAP)
Design & Construction
- Two-story buildings with a exterior catwalks. | Three-story buildings with elevators
- CBS construction
- Built in 1973
- 518 to 695 square foot studios
- One bedroom, one and a half bathroom, 718 square feet
- Two bedroom, two bathroom, 955 square feet
- Sandalfoot South Associations:
- Sandalfoot South One Condominium Association
- Sandalfoot South Two Condominium Association
- Sandalfoot South Three Condominium Association
- Benchmark Property Management, Inc:
- Dues range from approx. $147 to $340 per month. Dues vary by section and are calculated according to square footage.
- Maintenance fee includes hot water, trash removal, parking, management fees, building insurance, exterior & roof maintenance, common areas, and recreational facilities.
- The minimum credit score ranges from 690 to 720
- Association interview required for buyer approval.
- Application Fee = $100
- 55+ Community
- No pets allowed
- Three to four-month seasonal rentals are allowed from December to April.
- Parking is assigned. | No long-term parking for commercial vehicles, trucks, motorcycles, boats, or trailers.
Business names are clickable