Estates at Indian Spring
Estates at Indian Spring is a pet-friendly section of Indian Spring that offers very low HOA fees. This gated active adult community features 67 well-appointed single-family homes ranging from 2,636 to 4,649 total square feet. Floorplans include 2 to 4 bedrooms, 2 to 3.5 bathrooms, and a two-car garage. This section of Indian Spring is characterized by a variety of custom architectural designs and expansive lots ranging from 11,250 to 20,123 square feet. Many residences boast lake and/or sprawling golf course views and a backyard that is a tropical oasis with a private pool, covered patio, and lush tropical landscaping. While homes in the Estates at Indian Spring were constructed between 1976 and 1987, many have undergone complete renovations with updated chef kitchens, modern bathrooms, new flooring, smart features, and impact windows. While Estates at Indian Spring does not offer a clubhouse, residents enjoy low HOA fees of approx. $185 per month which covers security, cable, and common areas. Membership in the Indian Spring Country Club is optional. This private, non-equity country club offers two 18-hole golf courses, Har-Tru tennis courts, a fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment and a variety of classes to choose from, social clubs, game rooms, fine and casual dining, and an Olympic-sized pool with dedicated lap lanes. Estates at Indian Spring is located in West Boynton Beach within walking distance of places of worship and just a short drive to restaurants, shopping, nature preserves, hospitals, and major freeways. (MAP)
- Indian Spring Master Association
- Dues are approx. $185 per month
- The maintenance fee includes cable, security, and common areas
- Capital Contribution: Approx. $1,355 (One-time fee at closing to build up reserves)
- An Association interview is required for buyer approval.
- Application Fee = $100
- 55+ community
- Optional Country Club Membership
- Golf & Social Memberships Available
- Two pets are allowed - no "aggressive breeds"
- Leasing is permitted once a year with Association approval.
- No commercial vehicles, trucks or RVs