Incorporated in May of 1926, Greenacres is located in the east-central portion of Palm Beach County Florida and encompasses around 6 miles radius in land. The city of Atlantis sits to the southeast, Wellington to the west, and Palm Springs to the east. Greenacres is the 8th largest city out of the 39 in the county. As of April 2020, the U.S. Census Bureau estimates Greenacres to be home to 43,990. Residential units in Greenacres offer a variety of architectural styles, designs, sizes and prices ranges. There are luxury-level homes with acrea ...More.
Recent Sales Stats
There's no result found.
Real Estate News
- Refinancing is up 50% in one year, suggesting many will be underwater after a market correction
- Florida already facing an affordable housing crisis before pandemic hit, evictions inevitable
- Are Mortgage Delinquencies a sign of looming market change in Florida?
- Evictions will have a real impact on the Florida housing market
- Why are Palm Beach County Home Prices So High?
City Commission / Council